GNU C++ Problem

Raj Subbu subbu at eamri.rpi.edu
Fri Oct 24 11:37:18 EDT 1997

Hi,

I made a post yesterday requesting help on the problems I was facing
with GAlib templates when compiled with GNU C++ 2.7.2.  Since then I
received a response from a user who had the same problems and he said
that GNU v2.8 should fix the problem when it is released.

In the meantime I managed to find a solution (actually this is Matthew
Wall's solution) in an example file included with the GAlib library.
Please look at ex6.C in the examples directory of the GAlib source.  You
should find the workaround there.

Hope this helps GAlib users who use GNU C++.
--
Raj