Galib & Visual C++

Vallevand, Mark K Mark.Vallevand at UNISYS.com
Fri Oct 24 09:59:16 EDT 1997

The template classes in GALib will not link correctly with VC++.  I'm
using VC++ 5.0.  I needed to change all template classes to move code
from the code file to the header file.  There are about 10 classes like
this.  Search for template in the code files, and start editing.

In VC++, the code for a template class must be in the same header file
as the template class definition.

Hope this helps.  I have gotten GALib to work with VC++, so if this clue
isn't enough, ask again.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand
"The sun is the same in the relative way, but you're older
 And shorter of breath and one day closer to death."  Time, Pink Floyd