forwarded message from Jan Braun

Jan Braun Jan.Braun at tu-bs.de
Fri Nov 28 18:20:23 EST 1997

Good Evening,

some time ago, i wrote that mail below to this list.  But I didn't get
any answear until today, not even, that my question is a FAQ, or
something similar.

So I start wondering, if I'm the only person being subscribed on this
list.  Or was it, that my mail was not friendly enough.  Or is it
indeed a very complicated question, that i asked.

Please give me a hint, that I'm not the only one on this list.  Please
help me!

I'm looking forward to read you

	Jan