which genome to choose?

Jan Braun Jan.Braun at tu-bs.de
Tue Nov 18 16:26:45 EST 1997

Hi yours,

I'm new here on this list, so the following may be an FAQ.  Please
apologise the question, if so.

I'm starting my first big C++-project with a ga.  I optimise the
division on three parts.  So i would say, i have to deal with three
real-numbers, ranging from 0...1 all inclusive.  Next, the sum of all
three must be exactly 1, which presents 100 %.

My question is which genome-type i have to choose from the wide
range and how to implement all, that the sum of all genomes is always
100 %?

I'm Looking forward to hear from you.  Thanks in advance

	Jan

--
                                  Jan Braun
 Beratung Rechenzentrum   Tel: +49/531/391-5555    E-Mail: Jan.Braun at tu-bs.de