[fair-data-stewardship] Fw: Beginning the Process to Publish the Biological Data Standards Primer

Lindstrom, Kevin kevin.lindstrom at ubc.ca
Tue Sep 14 17:10:10 EDT 2021

FYI

Kevin Lindstrom  MLIS
Librarian for Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences; Chemistry; Physics and Astronomy; Chemical and Biological Engineering; Electrical and Computer Engineering; Materials Engineering; Mining Engineering
Woodward Library
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | Musqueam Traditional Territory
2198 Health Sciences Mall | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z3 Canada
kevin.lindstrom at ubc.ca<mailto:kevin.lindstrom at ubc.ca> Twitter: https://twitter.com/KevinUBC
https://woodward.library.ubc.ca<https://woodward.library.ubc.ca/><https://woodward.library.ubc.ca/>