[fair-data-stewardship] Fwd: [data_stewardship] Join us at RDA VP18 Session - Moving Towards Professionalising Data Stewardship

Debora Pignatari Drucker debora.drucker at embrapa.br
Wed Oct 13 09:32:09 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: debora via Professionalising Data Stewardship IG <
data_stewardship at rda-groups.org>
Date: qua., 13 de out. de 2021 às 10:28
Subject: [data_stewardship] Join us at RDA VP18 Session - Moving Towards
Professionalising Data Stewardship
To: Professionalising Data Stewardship IG <data_stewardship at rda-groups.org>

Dear RDA Professionalising Data Stewardship IG

We are delighted to invite you to our session at RDA 18th Plenary Meeting
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-18th-plenary-meeting-virtual/moving-towards-professionalising-data-stewardship>
-
Virtual, which will take place on Thursday, 4 November 2021, 14:00 - 15:30
UTC (Breakout 5).

We will be discussing the deliverables of task groups #1 (business case for
data stewardship), #2 (data stewardship terminology) #3 (data stewardship
organisational models) and #5 (training), and inviting community input on
new IG topics and challenges that are not yet being  addressed.

Your active involvement is most welcome! Please be aware *Early bird
registration ends 25 October <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/163509484269>*

We would also encourage all interested in the IG to join our active
community on the PDS IG Slack Workspace where you can keep abreast of our
current activities and help input into our next phase of work to further
the efforts of our group. There is a range of work at different stages and
there is the opportunity for anyone with an interest in this area to get
involved. You can join this public workspace here
<https://join.slack.com/t/rdadatastewardship/shared_invite/zt-s2uczkyq-~Iv1XyA8S~SFLzUwdW5oFg>
.

--
Full post:
https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/professionalising-data-stewardship-ig/post/join-us-rda-vp18-session-moving-towards

__________________________
Aviso de confidencialidade

Esta mensagem da
Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria (Embrapa), empresa publica
federal  regida pelo disposto  na Lei Federal no. 5.851,  de 7 de dezembro
de 1972,  e  enviada exclusivamente  a seu destinatario e pode conter
informacoes  confidenciais, protegidas  por sigilo profissional.  Sua
utilizacao desautorizada  e ilegal e  sujeita o infrator as penas da lei.
Se voce  a recebeu indevidamente, queira, por gentileza, reenvia-la ao
emitente, esclarecendo o equivoco.

Confidentiality note

This message from
Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria (Embrapa), a government
company  established under  Brazilian law (5.851/72), is directed
exclusively to  its addressee  and may contain confidential data,
protected under  professional secrecy  rules. Its unauthorized  use is
illegal and  may subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you
are not the addressee, please send it back, elucidating the failure.