[E&E seminars] Careers with Impact Fair at MIT - 11/16

Beth Conlin bconlin at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 31 10:24:59 EDT 2007

JustMeans, the new social network for people who create change, in
conjunction with MIT Sloan Net Impact and the MIT Sloan Career Development
Office is hosting a

Careers with Impact Fair at MIT!

*      When: November 16th  1pm - 4pm

*      Where:  The Ting Foyer, Tang Center, Building E51 on the MIT Campus

JustMeans Careers with Impact fairs are a great opportunity for
undergraduate, graduate, and post-grad students to meet leading
organizations looking for new employees who are concerned with the social
impact of enterprise. We encourage people of all educational and employment
backgrounds to attend. The fairs are open to the public and we encourage
faculty and area professionals to attend as well. Organizations will
represent both the public and private sector and will be actively
recruiting.

What is a career with impact? A career with impact is a career that creates
both social and financial value. It works to create worth beyond the bottom
line - across sectors and across industries. Visit
<http://www.justmeans.com/> www.justmeans.com today to find out more about
people and organizations generating impact every day. Join us for a Careers
with Impact fair and become a part of the movement yourself.

Organizations at the Careers with Impact fair will represent many different
industries and will be from the nonprofit, private and government sectors.
Upload your resume to the site today because the companies at the fair will
be looking over resumes ahead of time.

To sign up, create a profile on JustMeans ( <http://www.justmeans.com/>
www.justmeans.com) and then click on the Career Fairs menu in the top right.
Upload your resume and we'll see you there!