[E&E seminars] EVENT CANCELLED: Miliband lecture on global warming

Therese Henderson tzh at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 14 10:43:32 EST 2007

We regret to inform you that, due to issues surrounding the Avian Flu
outbreak in the UK, Rt Hon David Miliband MP has had to CANCEL his visit to
the US this week and therefore his lecture on Friday, Feb. 16 in Wong
Auditorium at MIT is also CANCELLED.  At this time we do not have a
reschedule date.  We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Rt Hon David Miliband MP
Secretary of State
for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
UNITED KINGDOM

Title:  "Global warming:  turning the corner in 2007"

EVENT CANCELLED
Friday February 16, 2007
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Wong Auditorium