[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] LLC4320 bathymetry

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 14 11:55:06 EDT 2021

Hi Vincent, the file called Depth.data here:
https://data.nas.nasa.gov/ecco/data.php?dir=/eccodata/llc_4320/grid <https://data.nas.nasa.gov/ecco/data.php?dir=/eccodata/llc_4320/grid>
contains the bathymetry used by llc4320.

Bathymetry is quite old and is based on Smith&Sandwell v14.1 and IBCAO v2.23

Regards, Dimitris