[ecco-support] Confusion about the ECCO Python package

刘南健 liunanjian20 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Tue Apr 13 22:51:39 EDT 2021

Dear teacher, I am a postgraduate student from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Recently, I have encountered some problems when using the ECCO package, so I am writing this email to consult with you.It worked well when I used it before, but I found that it didn't work in recent days. The problem is in the ECCO.PLOT_PROJ_TO_LATLON_GRID section. Let me show it with a screenshot.I also looked for some solutions on the Internet, but they didn't work out. So I'm sorry to bother you