[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] ACCESS TO OPENDAP ECCO2 DATASET!

Zhang, Hong (US 398K) hong.zhang at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 1 00:56:55 EDT 2020

On Aug 31, 2020, at 10:00 AM, bouzaiene maher <maherbouzaiene73 at gmail.com<mailto:maherbouzaiene73 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear ecco support,
-I would like to access to the opendap server for ecco2 dataset with the following variables {'THETA','SALT','UVEL','VVEL','SSH'}.nc
-I want to use the opendap server to extract the data described above with my matlab R17.
-I found the data at this link: https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N
-But not for an opendap server. I thank you very much for helping me to obtain the link of my data with opendap server.
best regards,
Maher Bouzaiene
Hi Maher,
thanks for your interest in ECCO2 product.
Good that you find the link to ECCO Drive.
If you read “readme”
https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N/readme.txt
you’ll find the mirror host at
http://apdrc.soest.hawaii.edu/datadoc/ecco2_cube92.php