[ecco-support] Problems of access to ECCO data

王洁峰 surface at stu.xmu.edu.cn
Mon Oct 26 11:59:39 EDT 2020

Dear ECCO group,

This is Jeff, a master student of physical oceangraphy in Xiamen University, China.

I don't know whether it is appropriate to ask, but I want to know are there another ways to obtain ECCO data, such as mirroring websites, other than methods in ECCO website.​

Due to long distance between ECCO website and my university, I have a problem to get access to ECCO data for a long time. For example, I wanna download ECCO v4r4 daily THETA from 1992 to 2017, and I cannot map a webdav on my PC because of a bad net link.

Hope you can give me some advice.

Sincerely

Yours,

Jeff