[ecco-support] ECCO bottom temperature bias in the Weddell Sea

Paola Cessi pcessi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 15 14:54:16 EDT 2020

Hi Shanice,

I do not have an answer to your question, but have you tried to look at other analyses of bottom water temperature? Greg Johnson has written many papers about it. You could start by looking at this paper…

https://journals.ametsoc.org/jcli/article/26/16/6105/33911/Antarctic-Bottom-Water-Warming-and-Freshening <https://journals.ametsoc.org/jcli/article/26/16/6105/33911/Antarctic-Bottom-Water-Warming-and-Freshening>

Paola

Paola Cessi                                                         Tel: +1 858 534 0622
Scripps Institution of Oceanography                  Fax: +1 858 534 8045
9500 Gilman Drive #0213                             e-mail: pcessi at ucsd.edu <mailto:pcessi at ucsd.edu>
La Jolla, CA 92093-0213          Web: http://pordlabs.ucsd.edu/~pcessi <http://pordlabs.ucsd.edu/~pcessi>
USA

Delivery address (Fed-Ex, DHL, UPS, etc.):
University of California San Diego
Keck Center - Room 366
8851 Shellback Way
La Jolla, CA 92093-0213, USA