[ecco-support] Question about ECCO and ECCO2

Ezequiel Darío Antokoletz ezequiel.antokoletz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:17:27 EST 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Ezequiel D. Antokoletz. I am an Argentinean PhD student on
Geophysics working on loading effects on gravity at the Argentinean-German
Geodetic Observatory (AGGO).

I am writing you in order to ask about the Ocean Bottom Pressure (OBP)
field obtained from ECCO and ECCO2 runs. As I understand, OBP is the total
pressure at the sea-floor, e.g. the sum of water and air columns. This last
comes from the forcing field NCEP. I wanted to know if this is what OBP
fields available to download are or if it is only the ocean contribution to
OBP (NCP air pressure field subtracted).

Best regards and thank you in advance,
Ezequiel D. Antokoletz.

Geof. Ezequiel D. Antokoletz
Dpto. de Gravimetría
Facultad de Ciencias Astronómicas y Geofísicas
Universidad Nacional de La Plata