[ecco-support] ACCESS TO OPENDAP ECCO2 DATASET!

bouzaiene maher maherbouzaiene73 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:00:08 EDT 2020

Dear ecco support,
-I would like to access to the opendap server for ecco2 dataset with the
following variables {'THETA','SALT','UVEL','VVEL','SSH'}.nc
-I want to use the opendap server to extract the data described above with
my matlab R17.
-I found the data at this link:
https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N
-But not for an opendap server. I thank you very much for helping me to
obtain the link of my data with opendap server.
best regards,
*Maher Bouzaiene*

*---------------*
*Postdoctoral Researcher in Physical Oceanography.*
*Co-Evolve4BG project.*
*Web site: http://www.enicbcmed.eu/fr/node/579
<http://www.enicbcmed.eu/fr/node/579>*

*Marine Environment Laboratory (MEL).National Institute of Marine Sciences
and Technologies (INSTM).28 Street 2 March 1934 Carthage Salammbô 2025
Tunis.Web site: http://www.instm.agrinet.tn/index.php/fr/
<http://www.instm.agrinet.tn/index.php/fr/>*

*Tel.Office   :  (216) xxxxxxxFax.Office  :  (216) xxxxxxxTel.Mobile  :
(216) 21192589mail1  : maherbouzaiene73 at gmail.com
<maherbouzaiene73 at gmail.com>mail2  : bouzaienemaher at yahoo.fr
<bouzaienemaher at yahoo.fr>Skype : maher bouzaiene*