[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] Request for a specific configuration of ECCOv4

Paola Cessi pcessi at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 3 12:36:05 EDT 2020

I think what Dan is saying is that if you want to isolate the effect of winds form that of purely buoyancy flux, the bulk formulas for heat and salt exchange depend on the wind stress as well, and it is difficult then of separating the two effects. At least, this is my interprestation, and it is a good point.

Paola

Paola Cessi
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
9500 Gilman Drive #0213
La Jolla, CA 92093-0213
USA
Tel: +1 858 534 0622   Fax: +1 858 534 8045
e-mail: pcessi at ucsd.edu     Web:  http://www-pord.ucsd.edu/~pcessi

Delivery address (Fed-Ex, DHL, UPS, etc.):
Paola Cessi
University of California San Diego
Keck Center - Room 366
8851 Shellback Way