[ecco-support] Request for time series of ECCOv4-r3 adjustments

Dan Jones dcjones.work at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:02:16 EDT 2019

Hello,

In ECCOv4-r2, one can study the time-varying adjustments to the control
variables made during the state estimation process by examining the "xx_"
files. However, in ECCOv4-r3, this is not possible.

Is there a reasonably efficient way to see the time-varying adjustments to
the control variables in ECCOv4-r3? I once found a PDF document with the
means and standard deviations of the adjustments, but I am interested in
the long-term adjustment trends.

Many thanks,
Dan

Dr Dan Jones / British Antarctic Survey