[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] download data

Menemenlis, Dimitris (329C) dimitris.menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 16 21:57:17 EDT 2019

Dear Xiaojie, apologies for the stupid/retarded/brain-dead JPL policy of blocking Chinese access to ECCO web site.
I promise you that we are doing everything we can to reverse or get around this policy — but these things take time :-(

In meantime, please try using the mirror site here:
https://web.corral.tacc.utexas.edu/OceanProjects/ECCO/ECCOv4/Release3/

Cheers, Dimitris