[ecco-support] Paper Results

Maike Sonnewald maikejulie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 18:45:55 EDT 2019

Hi Jeferson,

Thanks for your interest in the paper. Lead author here. The model results
that were used are online there, but a map of the clusters+grid is not
(yet) online on the ecco-group website.

The cluster (+lat lon) data can he found here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rFoE5wc47vPKeBpF1XHKuBpWJDumQ2TT>
instead. Would love to hear what you do with this and happy to provide
input!

Cheers,
Maike

*Maike Sonnewald*

*Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences*
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Visitor Harvard University

msonnewald.com