[ecco-support] troble in getting data from ECCO2/cube92

HONG ZHANG hong.zhang at ucla.edu
Mon Nov 19 15:00:41 EST 2018

On 11/19/18 4:17 AM, Anju Mallissery wrote:
> Respected Sir/madam,
> Myself Anju , pursuing PhD in oceanography. I am trying to download
> ECCO2/cube92 ocean vertical velocity data set. I am not able to get
> the data. I needed 3day output. when I am trying to click on that
> link, I am getting an error that the site is not found. but I could
> access ecco-kfs 10 day output for vertical velocity. can i get the
> correct link for 3 day output. Awaiting for your reply.
The entry of ECCO2 (with old link
ftp://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/cube/cube92/lat_lon/quart_90S_90N/
on
https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/products/all/
was fixed a while ago. Now it's broken again.
The correct link is
ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N/

Keep in mind that this product is not actively maintained though.
cheers
Hong