[ecco-support] Request for MSSH and MDT data.

Ponte, Rui RPonte at aer.com
Tue Feb 6 17:29:01 EST 2018

Dear Caroline,

In ECCO we usually don’t deal directly with the marine geoid but use MDT fields, provided by a number of groups in the past, to constrain our solutions. If you are interested in marine geoid comparisons, I would suggest you look at the websites for GRACE and GOCE missions for further information regarding the latest mean geoids using gravity data from those missions.

--
Rui M. Ponte
Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc.