[ecco-support] Request for MSSH and MDT data.

Caroline Meela carolinemeela at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 08:37:15 EST 2018

Hi,
I'm Caroline Meela, a student from Ardhi University in Dar-es-salaam
Tanzania. I'm conducting research on the assessment of best Tanzania marine
geoid (Along Indian ocean part of Tanzania) using the different global and
current MSS and MDT data based on satellite altimetry, from different
sources in comparison with TZG13.
.
.
I hereby request your help Sir, in access of these current and Global Mean
Sea Surface (MSS) and Mean Dynamic Topography (MDT) data from different
sources so I can be able to accomplish my research. I'm humbly looking
forward to here from you soon.

Kindly Regards,
  Caroline Meela