[ecco-support] variables of ECCOv4

Ying.Zhang@csiro.au Ying.Zhang at csiro.au
Mon Feb 20 21:56:39 EST 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am Ying, a Ph.D student studying in the CSIRO. Recently, I have been doing some research about the heat budget of the Indian Ocean. However, there some are problem with me. I do not what formula the ADVe_TH and DFeE_TH based on? Is the ADVe_TH calculated by <u*theta>*area of the cell? It didn't match that, if I calculated based on <u*theta>*area of the cell. So I just wandering the formula of the the ADVe_TH and DFeE_TH. I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Ying.