[ecco-support] ECCO - JPL 3-hourly data requirement

Nanda Kishore Reddy nandu.eng at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 03:00:14 EST 2017

Hi,

I would like to do some analysis on North Indian Ocean (NIIO) tropical
cyclones with the help of ECCO-JPL reanalysis data (Ocean temperature and
Salinity). To do this, I need 3-hourly or 6-hourly data, so I searched in
the online but I couldn't able to find the above mentioned product. Can you
please suggest me where can I get this product or is there any other manner
to get this data through ftp.

Thanks and Regards
B. Nanda Kishore Reddy,
PhD Scholar,
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences(ER),
National Institute of Technology Rourkela
India