[ecco-support] Horizontal velocity output in 'interp_monthly' missing?

Julius Busecke julius at ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue Aug 1 10:39:08 EDT 2017

Hi,

I was just working with some of the interpolated output of release 3 (ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/Version4/Release3/interp_monthly), and I noticed that there are fewer output variables stored then in the previous release.

Particularly I am interested in the horizontal velocity fields, and cannot seem to find them. Is there a reason why they are not included in the interpolated fields?

Thanks in advance

Julius