[ecco-support] ECCO2 Mixed Layer Depths Concerns

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:37:24 EDT 2017

Daria or Hong, would you have looked at MXLDEPTH depth in the “cube92” solution?
ftp://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/cube/cube92/lat_lon/quart_90S_90N/MXLDEPTH.nc/ <ftp://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/cube/cube92/lat_lon/quart_90S_90N/MXLDEPTH.nc/>

John, why not use the ECCO-V4, which is data-constrained?
http://www.ecco-group.org/products.htm
ECCO v4 is on a 1-degree grid, which is closer to your desired 2x2 degree grid.

Dimitris Menemenlis