[ecco-support] Access to ECCOV4

Ligc liguancheng15 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Mon Apr 10 04:01:37 EDT 2017

Dear Mr Ian,
Recently, i tried to analyze the natural model grid data below the surface and met some trouble. Because it's a brand new area to me, i hope that you could give me some suggestion if you are convenient.
Firstly, i want to ask you whether Advection or Diffusion terms has included the Eddy Effects, which may be play an important role in closing its budget. Then, thanks again for your introduction of different terms which can close the budget for grid cells, but i think it will be more helpful if you can tell me some more details of every flux term and whose formula will account for these works. Finally, i tried to compare with the location of different variables like SALT, MXLD, ADVx_SLT, and found that there is no regularity to establish their distance like a half grid and make sure they are in the same grid cell.
Please forgive my poor work and my unprofessional questions.
Thank you for your patient reading! I really appreciate your help!