[ecco-support] ECCO model

Ponte, Rui RPonte at aer.com
Fri Dec 9 09:55:27 EST 2016

Franziska,

I suspect you want to use bottom pressure in equivalent water height
units. There should be a diagnostic variable PHIBOT, which is just bottom
pressure divided by density (units m^2/s^2). To convert to equivalent
water height (in m) you should divide by the gravitational acceleration
(g=9.81 m/s^2).

--
Rui M. Ponte
Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc.

On 12/9/16, 12:07 AM, "ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu on behalf of Patrick
Heimbach" <ecco-support-bounces at mit.edu on behalf of