[ecco-support] Questions about some constants of ECCO v4 products

Quran Wu ewenthink at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 04:27:06 EDT 2015

Dear ECCO-Production group,

I am a novice user of ECCO v4 products and I have several questions about
it. Based on the available_diagnostics.log, the density RHO can be derived
by adding RHOAnoma and rhoConst together. But I can't find the value of
rhoConst in the nctiles folder. Additionally, I am interested about the
absolute value of hydrostatic pressure (ocean), but only the anomaly values
(PHIHYD) are provided in the available_diagnostics.log. Would you please
help me find out the rhoConst and hydrostatic pressure of ECCO v4 products?

Thanks for your patience in reading this email and I am looking forward to
your reply.

Best Regards,
Quran