[Dspace-general] Final day for DuraCloud Jan 2010 Survey

Valorie Hollister vhollister at fedora-commons.org
Thu Jan 21 08:16:14 EST 2010

*

The DuraCloud survey will be open for your participation until tomorrow,
Friday January 22. We've had excellent participation so far -- but want
to make sure we gather as much useful feedback as possible. If you
haven't completed the survey, please do so by the end of Friday. Here is
the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DJ7H3V7

**

For anyone interested in a preview of the full survey, a PDF version is
available: http://duraspace.org/documents/DuraCloudSurveyJan10.pdf

The purpose of this survey is to help the DuraSpace organization define
what features and functionality are most important to the community as
we develop DuraCloud. We also would like to identify the variety of use
cases interested in the service. The survey should take no longer than
10 minutes to complete.

If you are interested in participating in the beta test program for
DuraCloud that launches late spring 2010 you can sign up at
http://duraspace.org/duracloudpilotform.php.

**

For more information on the DuraCloud project please visit
http://duraspace.org/duracloud.php.

Thanks for your participation and support.

Valorie Hollister
Director of Community Development, DSpace Project
DuraSpace
vhollister at duraspace.org

*