[Dspace-general] gathering statistics

Kelley Weber kelley.weber at washburn.edu
Thu Sep 17 15:30:41 EDT 2009

One of the new ACRL statistics we need to gather for our library
digitization archives is the size of the overall collection(s).  I
couldn't seem to find this statistic readily available without going to
each item record, noting the file size, adding them all up, and
converting to Mb (because many are in Kb). Surely, there's an easier way
and I just missed it . . . anybody?

Kelley Weber

--

*Kelley A. Weber*                                             *Mabee
Library, Washburn University*

Business Librarian                                          1700 SW
College Avenue

Reference/Instruction Librarian              Topeka, KS  66621

Institutional Repository Librarian           785/670-1503

                               Kelley.weber at washburn.edu

this email.