[Dspace-general] Database Question

Greg Johnson g-johnson2 at govst.edu
Tue Sep 15 17:20:17 EDT 2009

We are having issues with our current installation of DSpace (1.5.1) that we
have been troubleshooting and can't seem to solve.  One option as a solution
would be to download and recreate DSpace from scratch.
The question I have is this:  If we were to take a "do-over" and recreate
DSpace from scratch, having copied our Postgres database prior the rebuild,
would not the communities and collections that we currently have be
transferrable to the new version?

Thanks for any help you can offer...

Greg
--
Gregory Johnson
Digital Initiatives and Distance Learning Librarian
g-johnson2 at govst.edu
708-235-7516