[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Dspace-tech] Remove Recent Submission List

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Oct 21 01:24:43 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,

seems as if you are using the jspui. Which version of DSpace are you using?

For 1.5.*
copy
[dspace-src]/dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-webapp/src/main/webapp/collection-home.jsp
[dspace-src]/dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-webapp/src/main/webapp/community-home.jsp
[dspace-src]/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/collection-home.jsp
[dspace-src]/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/community-home.jsp

Edit the versions in modules. Take a look at the following section in
collection-home.jsp, this is where the recent submissions are displayed:

	<h3><fmt:message key="jsp.collection-home.recentsub"/></h3>
<%
	if (rs != null)
	{
		Item[] items = rs.getRecentSubmissions();
		for (int i = 0; i < items.length; i++)
		{
			DCValue[] dcv = items[i].getMetadata("dc", "title", null, Item.ANY);
			String displayTitle = "Untitled";
			if (dcv != null)
			{
				if (dcv.length > 0)
				{
					displayTitle = dcv[0].value;
				}
			}
			%><p class="recentItem"><a href="<%= request.getContextPath()
%>/handle/<%= items[i].getHandle() %>"><%= displayTitle %></a></p><%
		}
	}
%>

Edit/remove this part and run