[Dspace-general] Dspace-tech] Remove Recent Submission List

Greg Johnson gpjohnso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:07:02 EDT 2009

Is there a way to remove the "Recent Submissions" section that shows up on
the right side bar of a community or collection page?  We would like to put
something else over there, but whenever we add items to the collection, the
text gets pushed down by links to the newly submitted items.
We are running DSpace on a Windows server if that helps.

Thanks

greg
--
Gregory Johnson
Digital Initiatives and Distance Learning Librarian
g-johnson2 at govst.edu
708-235-7516