[Dspace-general] Converte the Bibtex intoqualified DC:still wanna add direct in METS

Robin Taylor robin.taylor at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 28 04:41:30 EDT 2009

Hi Robin, I don't know JDOM, but I am guessing yes, add an element called "title" with a namespace of " http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" or "http://purl.org/dc/terms/" (depends on the element). For a fuller explanation of DC as XML see http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/.

Cheers.

Robin Taylor
Main Library
University of Edinburgh