[Dspace-general] Converte the Bibtex intoqualified DC:still wanna add direct in METS

Robin Wang greenstone at live.de
Wed May 27 12:16:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

It's me again!

My Boss said, that i can use the sample DC and just pick up some bibtex fields which are important for the original file.

The question is the ":" for dc:title since i use  Element dcElt=new Element("dc:title") to build a new dc term;

Should i give a new namespace or schema for the element? Can anyone tell me how can i fix the problem which

Exception in thread "main" org.jdom.IllegalNameException: The name "dc:title" is not legal for JDOM/XML elements: Element names cannot contain colons.

public void addDescriptiveMD(String type, Element md)
throws MetsException
{
addDescriptiveMDInternal(type, outputter.outputString(md), md.getNamespace());
}

sip.addDescriptiveMD("MODS", modsElt);

Thanks