[Dspace-general] High performance Dspace

Yannick Taylor yannick.taylor at uwimona.edu.jm
Wed May 13 16:59:53 EDT 2009

Good day,

I am the System Administrator for the Dspace instance at the University
of the West Indies, Mona campus (http://dspace.mona.uwi.edu).

Our project is still in its piloting phase but there are plans to make
it mainstream. In this regard I would like some information on how
Dspace can be modified for high performance, scalability and redundancy.
We are thinking of a site that is robust enough to can handle 500
simultaneous users. Any information you can provide would be
appreciated, or if you can point me in the direction to get further help.

Thanks
Yannick Taylor.

Multimedia Designer
Instructional Support Systems