[Dspace-general] GSOC 2009 - Reporting Tool for DSpace

Jayan Kurian jayanntu at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:14:11 EDT 2009

Hi! All,

As part of GSOC 2009, Ashly is developing a reporting tool for DSpace.
Please give your valuable input at this survey link. Thanks for those
who have already participated in this survey. The survey wont take
more than 5 minutes.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=hqlxR1A9SXqQQOGEOmWthg_3d_3d

Regards, Jayan