[Dspace-general] customizing metadata input

Platt, Alice a.platt at snhu.edu
Fri May 8 10:58:04 EDT 2009

I have a quick question about customizing the metadata input for all the DSpace collections. I've found instructions for altering the input-forms.xml, in the config subdirectory. We're using Manakin, and I'm wondering if this is the only file that needs to be altered in order to change the metadata input fields, or if other configuration needs to occur. (All of the metadata elements are in the metadata registry accessible from the UI).

Using DSpace 1.5.1 / Manakin.

Alice Platt
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Shapiro Library