[Dspace-general] Displaying forms according to content type.

Andrea Bollini bollini at cilea.it
Wed Mar 4 15:17:58 EST 2009

Hi Yuri,
for an automatic mapping solution after the submission you can try my
patch:
[ 1595610 ] Automapper plug-in
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1595610&group_id=19984&atid=319984

In the next days I should be able to upload a revised version that use the
consumer models and is ready out-of-box for dspace 1.5. The plugin is
already in use in several production enviroments I need only to extract and
package it.

If you can't wait, you should be able, with few changes, to use also the
actual version.
Best regards,
Andrea

and