[Dspace-general] Displaying forms according to content type.

Kim Shepherd kims at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Mar 4 14:36:30 EST 2009

Hi Yuri,

I’m not sure you’re exactly on the right track re: SWORD, but for what it’s worth I think Graham’s suggestion is excellent, and I wish I’d known about it before!

Paulo’s suggestion is similar to something I’ve done, and is possible to achieve without changing source code or creating new interfaces... it’s a good idea too. I wonder if there’s a workflow step that can be added to make the mapping to the “true” collection easier after the “content-type” collection has been used for submission...

I’m now convinced my previous suggestion would be the hardest of the three to implement, and since you’re only wanting to change one small aspect of submission, it’s probably worth looking at an internal Dspace solution.

Cheers,

Kim