[Dspace-general] Dspace-general Digest, Vol 71, Issue 26

Yureshwar Dspace dspace.yureshwar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:32:36 EDT 2009

Hi allen

We are trying to batch upload files into DSpace ver. 1.5.2

The command is going through with the following output:
-----------------------------
Destination collections:
Owning  Collection: Images Collection
Adding items from directory: /path/to/folder/
Generating mapfile: 20080512.ingest.map
-----------------------------
There are no errors in that but if i see the ingest.map file it is not
showing anything in it. The directory structure of my import folder is as
follows

Contents file ---> <filename>
Dublincore.xml  ---> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<dublin_core>
<dcvalue element="contributor" qualifier="author">yuresh</dcvalue>
<dcvalue element="language" qualifier="iso">en</dcvalue>
<dcvalue element="subject" qualifier="none"></dcvalue>
<dcvalue element="title" qualifier="none">Sample import</dcvalue>
</dublin_core>
    Could anyone tell me why it is not able to show in the web browser.
after it was imported & even more it is not able to show anything in
ingest.map file also.
--
Regards,
Yureshwar Ravuri.