[Dspace-general] books as items, looking for examples

Laherty, Jennifer jlaherty at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 23 08:31:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm looking for examples of whole books/monographs in repositories where the book is a single item with multiple bitstreams (such that the bitstreams represent chapters or parts).  If you have any such examples in your repository, would you please point me to them?  I have a pretty good idea of how to treat a book we need to put in our IR, but would appreciate seeing some other examples.

Much thanks,
Jennifer Laherty

Jennifer Laherty
IUScholarWorks Librarian
Indiana University Bloomington Libraries
Wells Library E159
Bloomington, IN  47405
812-855-5609