[Dspace-general] Dspace Indexing & MediaFilterManager Error

hardik mishra hardik_hunt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 07:06:06 EDT 2009

Dear Ranjan

There is no other alternate as per my opinion.
You do one thing,
remove backslash and keep c:\dspace\lib in classpath and restart computer and try again. it should work.

Best Regards
Hardik Mishra
Jr. Software Engineer WebInito Technologies - Ahmedabad - Gujarat

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and you feed him for a lifetime.