[Dspace-general] Create Collection Administrator In Dspace

hardik mishra hardik_hunt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 07:17:36 EDT 2009

Hi Everbody

I am using dspace jspui.
I want to create a collection administrator who can manage submitters for a particular collection.
After logged in as ADMIN ,In Authorization under Administer.
In Authrization i chose , Manage Collection's policies and choose a collection and then edit policy.
 I got  "Policies for collection ..." , In next step.
Then i clicked Add Policy button.
And choose group  and from Action : COLLECTION_ADMIN. and then , Save.
But i am not able to edit submitters for that particular collection after logging as Collection Admin.
(I have another e-person which is assigned a Collection Admin role under a group).
It says error message "Authorization Required".

 Best Regards
Hardik Mishra
Jr. Software Engineer WebInito Technologies - Ahmedabad , Gujarat (India)

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and you feed him for a lifetime.