[Dspace-general] email problem

Yuri yuricardenas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:27:56 EDT 2009

I've found something here:

http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/dspace/tags/dspace-1.5.2/dspace/docs/html.legacy/configure.html

"Whenever you edit dspace.cfg in [dspace-source]/dspace/config/, you should
then run '*ant init_configs*' in the directory
[dspace-source]/dspace/target/dspace-1.5.0-build.dir so that any changes you
may have made are reflected in the configuration files of other
applications, for example Apache. You may then need to restart those
applications, depending on what you changed."

But didn't test yet.

Yuri Cardenas