[Dspace-general] email problem

Yuri yuricardenas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:23:33 EDT 2009

A solution is to edit your dspace.cfg in [dspace-src] folder and make a new
fresh installation, recompiling and rebuild everything. Sure, this is not
the best solution. I'm also looking for a way to apply dspace.cfg changes
dynamically, but I still haven't found it. When I find, I'll let you know.

Yuri Cardenas