[Dspace-general] Wordle visualization of DSpace content

Bram Luyten bram at mire.be
Fri Jul 17 09:53:21 EDT 2009

Hi Robin,

that's very cool, real-time as well, as my search terms appeared almost
instantly.
 Does it register keywords entered in google, that led to the repository, as
well ?
And do you do any spam protection ?

Innovative visualization can both increase the exposure of the repository's
contents and get people enthusiastic about it.

regards

Bram

@mire - http://www.atmire.com

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA

http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get Tog at ther