[Dspace-general] Repeatable dc-elements?

Platt, Alice a.platt at snhu.edu
Thu Jul 2 09:08:44 EDT 2009

Hi Yuri,

One or both of your elements should also have a qualifier in order to make a distinction between the two. So, for example, the second element that you want to use for subject could have the qualifier "keyword" so that the metadata element becomes "subject.keyword". Then DSpace will understand that the "subject" and the "subject.keyword" are two distinct elements.

Alice Platt
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Shapiro Library
Southern New Hampshire University