[Dspace-general] Repeatable dc-elements?

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Jul 1 10:10:28 EDT 2009

Hi Yuri,

this is true with regards to the metadata registry. There an element got
to be unique within a schema. As for the input forms, you can mark a
field as repeatable to have the possibility to enter multiple values for
a field, e.g.:
        <field>
	 <dc-schema>dc</dc-schema>
          <dc-element>contributor</dc-element>
          <dc-qualifier>author</dc-qualifier>
          <repeatable>true</repeatable>
          <label>Authors</label>
          <input-type>name</input-type>
          <hint>Enter the names of the authors of this item below.</hint>
          <required></required>
        </field>

Setting
<repeatable>true</repeatable>
allows for multiple authors to be entered.

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen